- ToppFun: Transcriptome, ontology, phenotype, proteome, and pharmacome annotations based gene list functional enrichment analysis
Detect functional enrichment of your gene list based on Transcriptome, Proteome,
Regulome (TFBS and miRNA), Ontologies (GO, Pathway), Phenotype
(human disease and mouse phenotype), Pharmacome
(Drug-Gene associations), literature co-citation, and
- ToppGene: Candidate gene prioritization
Prioritize or rank candidate genes based on functional similarity to training gene list.
- ToppNet: Relative importance of candidate genes in networks
Prioritize or rank candidate genes based on topological features in protein-protein interaction network.
- ToppGenet: Prioritization of neighboring genes in protein-protein interaction network
Identify and prioritize the neighboring genes of the seeds in protein-protein interaction network
based on functional similarity to the "seed" list (ToppGene)
or topological features in protein-protein interaction
- ToppSearch: Create gene lists based upon genes from existing terms.